Jessgrove is at the forefront of offering new, sustainable options for lining products, including two ranges of Viscose Bamboo products, a twill and a taffeta.
Woven and dyed at our facility in Lithuania, we offer a fully transparent supply chain and with our certified and trusted partner, can offer high quality products consistently and quickly.
A normal tree used for conventional wood pulp viscose production would take 30 years to reach 30 metres, bamboo achieves this height in two years! Bamboo also doesn’t require fertilisers or any methods of irrigation as it naturally seeks out water.
There are a number of benefits to using bamboo viscose, some of which are as follows:
– ANTIBACTERIAL PROPERTIES – proven to offer great antibacterial properties and to avoid odour build-up.
– THERMO-REGULATING PROPERTIES – offers great breathability.
– MOISTURE-WICKING –Breathable and fresh, quickly absorbing moisture and releasing it quickly.
– HYPOALLERGENIC – much better for sensitive wearers, also dust mite resistant.
– BIODEGRADEABLE – 95% biodegradable content
If you’d like to speak to a member of the team, please get in touch using either or contact form or call 01274 502333.